Listen to The Irish Shamanism Show Podcast from your favourite listening platform or directly from the website!
It’s a podcast all about native Irish nature-based Spirituality, healing and community!
We will be discussing all things to do with traditional Irish and Celtic healing methods, Spirituality and what it means to be a modern Irish Pagan.
As well as that, I will be facilitating guided journeys, meditations and relaxations with the drum and rattle so you can get a taste of what Irish Shamanic practice feels like!
And I will also be chatting to some exciting and interesting members of the wider Pagan community for their take on indigenous Spirituality, Paganism, traditional healing practices and other related topics, issues and concerns.
So fill your cauldron with your beverage of choice, sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
Select an episode to listen to below
Ep. 07- All About Spirit Guides – The Irish Shamanism Show
- Ep. 07- All About Spirit Guides
- Ep.06- What proof do we have of historic Irish 'Shamanism'?
- Ep.05- Interview with Paul Corcoran- Pagan, Druid, Celebrant, Pagan Solomniser and avid tea drinker!
- Ep.04- Four Questions and answers!
- Ep.03- Guided Journey: Woodland Walk Relaxation and Rejuvination with Drum
- Ep.02- Blog: What is Irish Shamanism and what exactly is a Shamanic Practitioner, Healer or Therapist?
- Ep.01- Pilot Episode: Introduction and welcome to the show!