Past Life Clearing
Soul fabric carries energetic imprints and memories from past lives can be disruptive in this life.
A Past Life Clearing is when the Shamanic Practitioner journeys to the past to observe her/his client’s past life. There they can interact in part with the life in question which may be causing issues in the current life. They can help the client to heal karmic or ancestral trauma and also determine which people are present in the past life that are also present in the current life. The Past Life that is seen is intentionally one that relates to present life issues and most likely had traumatic or tragic events
How the Healing Works
Past life clearing can be profoundly healing. You were born not as a blank slate, but as a soul rich with both the wisdom and scars from many lifetimes.
We all carry memories from past lives into this life– unconscious memories that carry an energetic charge and continue to affect us. They can be things left undone, vows made, accomplishments, failures, mistakes, success, emotional debts, guilt, gratitude, traumatic and sudden deaths, wisdom, and love.
These charges from the past set up patterns which are continually triggered and repeated in our present life. These patterns can be positive or negative. They can affect our relationships, behaviors, motivations, and even our physical bodies and mental health. Positive patterns can feed talents, bestow wisdom, influence tastes, and energize life purpose. Negative patterns fuel destructive, compulsive behavior, cloud judgment, cause injury, and block your way.
By observing and healing these echoes, we can release the patterns that no longer serve us, freeing us to live more fully in the present. Beneficial patterns are reinforced, negative patterns are neutralized.
Past life clearing is the process of healing the soul by healing the past.
Why I would want a Past Life Healing?
Do you have any symptoms of soul-level trauma?
- Feeling extremely connected to someone, even when you want to stop being connected.
- Feeling blocked or oppressed in your life, almost as though you are “cursed.”
- You have inexplicable painful thoughts such as fears, worries, health or sexuality issues for most of your life, and no one in your family can help explain it.
- You have an annoying repeating pattern like a bad habit you just can’t shake…such as relationships, money, jobs, time management. Examples: same bad boyfriends with different haircuts, or same crappy job at different companies.
- Afraid of your personal power.
No matter what religion you profess—or even if you don’t follow any religion—experiencing yourself as a soul in other lifetimes gives you a profound awareness that you are more than just a physical body. You encounter your soul’s essence, connected and aligned to a greater universal energy, perhaps for the first time in your life. This has happened often in my sessions. For those who experience it, they can feel truly at peace.
Ancestral karma can effect generations of families skipping members. Ancestors that a person never even knew existed can be affecting an individual or their whole family line. Modern western perspective recognizes that family issues such as abuse, incest, addiction, incest, illnesses, and other complexes can be found within ones generations of the past in their family lines and is often considered as being genetic. Sometimes these issues can skip current parents or generations and pick back up with their child. A shamanic perspective is that the souls of past generations past need shifted and healing so that they will no long affect the descendant living.
We carry in our bodies the stories, illnesses, tragedies, pain, and grief of our ancestors. We are often unaware of how the energy of old family wounds influences how we think and act. Patterns of abuse, incest, addiction, poor health, and many other traits are passed down through generations. These traits have created energetic imprints which need clearing so the ancestral pattern ceases to influence or control our behavior or health. Ancestral imprints may manifest as:
- A debilitating belief or emotion which you share with other members of your family lineage;
- A particularly destructive behavior such as substance abuse, addiction or incest which runs through your family…
- Health problems or accidents that appear in “themes” along a male or female lineage.
Example: Men of the family having heart attacks in their mid 40’s / back injuries found women of the family at a particular age…Ancestral Healing is most appropriate for the following conditions:
- When there is a dysfunctional pattern in your life or in the lives of family members. These patterns hold you back and keeps you from being happy or having the best life you can.
- Example: Having a repetitive cycle of succeeding and then losing it all.
- When you have reached a plateau on your life or are feeling stuck and want to progress further.
- Even though you’ve done considerable healing, you feel blocked or restless, ready to move on but something stops you. This would be a good time to look to your Ancestors to see why this is happening.
Types of healing that occur with ancestral work include the lifting of family curses (negative energy or negative binding rituals), removal of unhealthy contracts, healing a deceased soul or group of souls in the family line, and assisting the client in the completion of any unfinished business.
When we heal ancestral trauma we are taking on the responsibility of doing the difficult work, the results of which have ripple-effects through out time, in fact 9 generations into the future and 7 generations back in the past!
What results can I expect from either?
Many different things can come out of a session. Processing and clearing a past life or ancestral trauma might help you understand and resolve current relationships, begin to untangle emotional problems including phobias and compulsions, and even heal physical complaints. It might explain mysteries in your life and give you a greater sense of peace. Perhaps the greatest benefit is experiencing yourself as a soul who has lived before and will live again. Really knowing this can give you a different perspective, perhaps a little more objectivity, on your current life and make you feel differently about your death.
No one can say exactly what will happen in your session, but any or all of these benefits are possible, based on what has been witnessed in the past.