Therapy, Counselling and Healing support are now offered through Online Therapy by Zoom Video, Telephone and also Distance Healing sessions by request. Also known as TELEHEALTH!
There is a slight difference between the three as Online Video Counselling is face to face over video for approx an hour and 15 mins and includes techniques such as: talk therapy, guided relaxation, visualisations, anxiety reducing tools, mindfulness techniques, meditation etc as needed.
Telephone Counselling offers the greatest flexibility to you and lasts for 1 hour and like traditional Counselling, includes the same methods and techniques as online video Counselling.
Whereas Distance Healing can start either by face to face or by email request and then the actual healing work is largely done ‘off-camera’ mostly while you relax. From experience this works better and some clients find it a bit boring to watch me bang a drum, shake a rattle or perform ‘hands on healing’ on a proxy for an extended period of time! After which a report would be made to you, again either by video or by email as per your choice, this would usually be around 2 hours in total! This includes more energy or spiritual healing techniques such as; cord-cutting, Power Retrieval, Soul Retrieval, Entity Extraction, Ancestral Healing, Past Life Healing etc or even House Clearing!
The cost for Online Video or Telephone Counselling is €50 and Distance Healing is €60 (House Clearing has a different cost).
Both take place in my private Therapy room in my home that is 100% confidential and secure and the results and feedback so far have been excellent. In fact, so much so, that it is fast becoming a preferred mode of therapy for many clients!
What is Online or Video Therapy?
Online counselling is the future. There’s no two ways about it – the digital age is here and it’s slowly but surely disrupting industries that have been operating in the same way for centuries. Education is shifting towards online platforms, ecommerce grows year on year, and we are seeing HUGE shifts in therapy too. To quote John Kim of The Angry Therapist, “it’s kind of like bookstores and Blockbuster. Everything is shifting online. The same thing will happen with mental health.”
Online counselling is the provision of professional mental health therapy services through the Internet. Services are typically offered via email, real-time chat, and video conferencing. A growing number of clients are using online therapy as a replacement for office visits.
While some form of tele-psychology has been available for over 35 years, the advent of internet video chat systems and the increasing penetration of broadband has resulted in the continuing growth of online therapy.
I usually use the platform Zoom but can also use Skype or Whatsapp if they are more familiar to you.
What is Telephone Counselling?
Telephone counselling/therapy is a structured therapeutic relationship, where the client and therapist speak on the telephone, rather than meeting in person. Clients arrange their telephone sessions and they call at the prearranged time, when their therapist will be available to speak to them.
The main benefit is that telephone counselling/ therapy enables certain clients, who would otherwise face barriers to accessing therapy in person, to do so. Some clients are geographically remote, and would have to travel a considerable distance, at a significant cost, to attend in person. Other clients have mobility issues, which hinder them from attending in person. For other clients, the time required out of their schedule to attend in person, can be too great — this is often the case for parents with young children, business people or carers, for example. The result is that these clients simply don’t access services, even though they would like to.
What is distance healing?
Distance healing is any form of healing energy “sent” across time and space that is received and has a healing effect on the recipient. With this type of work, you do not have to be physically present with the healer to receive the healing. It may be done over the phone or video or at a special time set aside and agreed upon between you and the practitioner.
This type of healing has been proven to be equally effective as an in-person healing because in alternative energy healing and holistic medicine therapies, we are working with the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of an individual by accessing the individual’s energy body. The energy body can be accessed easily from anywhere and at any time and does not require you to be physically present with the practitioner.
What the healers, shamanic therapists and practitioners of holistic medicine have known for millennia, modern science is now just beginning to understand and explain. Recent discoveries in quantum physics now provide the scientific underpinning for many of the holistic healing phenomenon we have seen over and over again.
What quantum physics has revealed (at least in theory) is that time is not fixed, nor is it linear, nor flowing in one direction. Time is fluid and flows both forwards and backwards simultaneously. Your future can thus affect you as much as your past in a very REAL way!
And if that is true then your past can be altered as much as your future. From this perspective everything is happening at once, there is no past and no future, only the present moment.
What science is also revealing about space or “distance” between objects is that they are actually not separate as they may seem. Though we experience things as being separate from us this again is merely a perception of our limited belief in the illusion that time and space are fixed.
The benefits of online video and telephone counselling and distance healing
- It’s very effective. Many studies such as this recent one report that online therapy users showed improvement in their symptoms within only weeks and many reported preferring online therapy over traditional therapy! There are numerous reports that back this up.
- The time is ripe! Technology has advanced to a stage where stable internet connections, software like Zoom, and growing internet use means that there’s never been a better time to start therapy online.
- And it’s only getting riper… We’re not at a stage with Star Wars-esque talking holograms but with virtual reality being set to be the biggest innovation of the next decade, it’s not unfeasible to suggest we could soon have virtual therapy rooms accessible via headsets
- It’s flexible and convenient. A busy therapist can likely commit to undertaking work when it suits you most. From the privacy of your home on your device — on web or mobile — you can video call with your therapist anywhere, any time. You won’t need to worry about taking time away from work, school, or having to commute to a therapist’s clinic or office. It offers an extra level of convenience. No travel or parking issues, no time spent travelling and ease of access to those who may not be able bodied and find it difficult to access ‘traditional therapy’.
- It is confidential. Or at least no less confidential than face-to-face therapy. Confidentiality is always a big issue in counselling and therapy, but it’s just as at risk from someone listening in at the door, or a phone being left off the hook, as it is from interceptions from hackers. The internet has come a very long way in its short lifespan, and risk decreases everyday. I adhere to strict professional and ethical codes regarding client confidentiality.
- Affordable. Online therapy is generally more affordable than in-person therapy as though there are still significant costs involved for the therapist, they are usually a bit less!
- Less scary! For some people the very idea of making and attending a face to face therapy session may feel overwhelming and not realistic, so online therapy and distance healing allows them access to the support they are seeking and need, in a way that they feel able for.
- More choice: Online counselling, telephone and distance healing offers more choice to people than the services in their local area may provide. They can even avail of familiar services while abroad or travelling.
There may also be some disadvantages to online counselling, telephone and distance healing and these should be considered too before deciding whether online counselling is right for you. Some of these issues to consider may be- access to a private/confidential space from which to speak, lack of the necessary technology or equipment such as broadband or a decent phone reception, holding a handset for an extended period of time and neither the therapist nor the client being able to see the full body language of each other.
Addiction, Abuse, Alcohol / Drug Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bi-Polar, Bullying, Communication Problems, Conflict, Coping Difficulties, Crisis, Depression, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Emotional Abuse, Employment Issues, Family Issues, Fertility, Gay / Lesbian Issues, General, Grief and Loss, Health Related Issues, Internet Addiction, Marriage Issues, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Panic Disorder, Parenting, Personal Development, Personality Disorders, Phobias, Physical Abuse, Porn Addiction, Post Traumatic Stress, Post Natal Depression, Psychosexual Issues, Rape, Relationship Issues,, Self confidence, Self Esteem, Separation / Divorce, Sexual Abuse, Sexuality, Spiritual help, Stress, Suicide Prevention, Termination/ Abortion / Miscarriage, Trauma, Violence, Work Related Issues.
Spiritual Guidance, Power Loss, Soul Loss and Retrieval, Entity Attachment, Ancestral Clearing, Family Lineage Issues, Cord Cutting, Returning of Emotional Baggage, Dowsing, Pendulum Healing, Emotional Healing, Hands on Healing, Karmic and Past Life Healing, Curse Removal, Power Animal Retrieval, and much more!